10.30.2009

google knows your needs

So do a search on your name followed by the word 'needs', you will find that GOOGLE has some profound insights into your life. Its scary.


Sharon needs
to do something simple that would have a profound meaning worldwide ...
I have been aspiring to find an easy way to help feed the world's dang starving children since I was 5ish, and would lie in bed crying at night because I wished I could share my dinner with children on the other side of the planet who had none. (especially when it was meatloaf) Still working on it. Got one little chica in Guatemala and all, but the worldwide thing... not there....yet.

Sharon needs a lifestyle change.
OK, how bout for starters, STOP EATING JUNK and get your b-hind to the gym more!
Then, stop procrastinating with, EVERYTHING. Now is always a good time to do things.
Start using your dusty easel again already and be creative or something.
Also...well, it's not really all mentionable here, but there's a change currently in the works.

Sharon Needs to keep in touch with the people who really matter, helping them to connect, ...
I really fail at this! I will try harder. I love you all, even if I seem to drop off the face of the earth, i do.

Sharon needs a job she should step out
Very true. Looking at options. Ready for change. Reallly ready, and I like to take risks.

Sharon Needs to Be Told to Stop Shooting and Start Talking.
I'm not too sure on this one, but it sounds really right and fitting somehow.

sharon needs help.
I do need help. I'm not good as an island, and I usually don't know what I'm doing. I will take help as long as it doesn't come with strings attached and your two cents.

Sharon is someone who has always been a giver.
True.

SHARON NEEDS TO TAKE A HIKE SHE IS FLIPPIN NUTS TO THE MAX.
Yes. When I am on edge and feel like I'm gonna go postal, which is often, I generally walk my rage off. Works pretty good.

GOOGLE knows.

No comments: