11.12.2009

fail


Didn't sleep at all last night, just laid there all night knowing all the while how hard today, one of my longer work days, would be not being rested. So I decided that when my alarm went off I would hit snooze one less time than usual so I would have time to try the complimentary coffee my apartment office boasts to provide. Never tried it before. I've been skeptical. I usually drink a cup of the weak, half strength coffee my boss makes when I get to work. I knew I needed something stronger for today.

So I got my coffee and some hazelnut creamer. Wasn't too bad. Then I went to get out of the car. As I struggled to grab my usual bags, as well as the additional cup of coffee, on top of the broken toaster my boss gave me as a house warming gift... I told myself, not to spill the coffee. I did though. It was hot. I lost a good half of the cup all over the front of me. Wore white today too. Ouchie. I guess sometimes when you step out to try something new, you risk getting burned. I told myself not to cry over spilled coffee.

No comments: