11.20.2009

Ok. Had a yucky week. Still not 100% after my weird migraine/cold that hit a week ago. Bleh. Came home, cleaned, did some laundry, and had a panic attack over my bills. Think I forgot to breathe for a while there. Feeling super overwhelmed and considering getting a second job?! Ew. Can't believe I wrote those words. Second job equals no down time and a very burnt out and cranky me who no one will like to be around. Not that it would matter, since when would I have time to be around them? Can I handle two fussy babies on 10 hour shifts without my weekend recovery time?? Will it defeat the purpose completely by making me walk out from my full time job when I finally lose it there? At the moment, the only logical solution to my inner chaotic noise is, ice cream.






So happy we've been reunited.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the ice cream and the company...chocolate makes everything all better :)

Raven said...

agreed. it was sooo good.