1.08.2010

wish

I wish I was one of those people who LOVES to cook.

I wish it wasn't so hard for me to drink enough water.

I wish I could sing well enough to belt it out while walking alone down the sidewalk.

I wish I was better at keeping in touch.

I wish I had something to write home about.

I wish I had an older brother or sister.

I wish I hadn't given up on the violin and the keyboard.

I wish I could speak 4 languages.

I wish I could figure out what to do with my life.

I wish I could forget things people have said to me.

I wish it was always 78 degrees.

I wish I was a beautiful and interesting girl living in some exotic far away undiscovered place untainted by the modern materialistic world.

I wish I could meet Dawn French.

I wish my sister didn't have to be a soldier, far away from home.

I wish I was more patient.

I wish someone would write me a poem.

I wish I had a dream I felt passionately about to pursue.

I wish I wasn't broke.

I wish I had someones unwavering affection for eternity.

I wish I could let it all go.

I wish I could face each morning with hope and a smile.

I wish I wasn't bitter, since my bitterness only hurts me.

I wish my nails would stop breaking.

I wish I could be someone else for a while.

I wish I could eat bagels.

I wish the stars showed up in the city.

I wish I knew a magic cure for all my friend's sicknesses.

I wish all education was free.

I wish all restaurants had a vegan and gluten-free selection.

I wish all vitamins were chewable and tasted like flintstone vitamins.

I wish I wasn't phone phobic.

I wish the average work week was four, six-hour days, that we all got a mandatory four paid weeks off every year, and no one would lose money for being sick.

I wish I didn't always feel so alone, even when people are around and wanting to hang out.

I wish roaches didn't exist.

I wish I could believe people when they make promises.

I wish words would come when I feel like I have none.

I wish my uncle hadn't been beaten in the head with a baseball bat.

I wish air travel was more affordable.

I wish I could laugh more.

I wish I could shoot bad drivers in the head without any consequences.

I wish life was like the movies and things always worked out good in the end.

I wish there was no such thing as styrofoam.

I wish my grandmother's house hadn't burnt down.

I wish I could stop losing earrings.

I wish babies didn't like pulling hair so much.

I wish dogs didn't drink out of toilets and eat cat shit out of litter boxes.

I wish animals didn't have to die to become food.

I wish belts didn't wear out.

I wish hearts didn't break.

I wish I didn't over-analyze everything to death.

I wish bodies didn't wear out with age.

I wish I liked cilantro.

I wish I wasn't so jaded.

I wish I could take away your pain.

I wish I could grant you wishes.

I wish I felt like being me was enough...




2 comments:

Charity said...

I know a girl whose hair is black and blue
I always thought her clothes were very cool
I like the way she wears her eye make-up
she seems like she has it all together

I found out that she's really a lot like me
jaded and confused
alone and uncertain
she wonders why life is so complicated
she wonders why she just can't figure it out

I know a girl whose blog is Black N Blue
she writes about the way life makes her feel
she wants to be happy and stop the pain
she only wants to love and to be loved

Raven said...

*tear*

Thanks Charity<3