2.07.2010


I have the strangest encounters with wildlife in random places here in Texas. From a distance Heather and I thought this was an armadillo waddling around on UTA campus today. As we got a bit closer and gazed up the tree it decided to climb, (don't think armadillos climb trees?) we realized it had no armor and guessed it to be a possum? Since I've never seen one before, wasn't exactly certain. I thought those things were nocturnal?? What is he doing hanging around a college campus at like 4PM? I thought it was odd enough to see a cat running around the huge campus like 2 minutes before. Yeah, bob cats, possums, don't know what else is around here I haven't met yet, but I'm ready for a laughing hyena or something.


2 comments:

Heather said...

haha that was a fun day...minus the cooking disaster I endured a couple of hours later due to my own spaciness :-p
You're officially my hero, sharon stringer! You always come to save me when I need you most!

Raven said...

Yes. I have finally achieved super hero status. I need some hero threads. Wanna design my outfit? What's my name gonna be? Super Nanny is already taken.