2.23.2010


The other night I had this eye-opening experience. One of those chance, being in the right place at the right time with the right people situations unfolded. Through certain conversations, observations and circumstance over the course of one evening I have come to understand myself and what it is I want quite a bit more. This is great, since I sort of seem to bounce around here and there in life, never really happy with things but not really able to create the change I need due to not really knowing what it IS I want. I know with a true assurance now what that is, where to find it, as well as what's been keeping me from it. Time to change that. This piece of my spirit which was crushed and choked and hardened over, is beginning to feel replenished. Ready to start living now.


No comments: