9.19.2010

40's


I think my job is slowly eating away my soul. Highlights of last night; someone stole money from me so I worked my ass off for almost nada. My boss actually laughed when he handed me my paycheck because of the pathetic amount of it, and then told me he knew a way I could double the amount if I wanted. Finding out one of my coworkers had her very qualified friend apply because we lost some staff, that they loved her on paper, but decided upon meeting her that she wasn't thin enough to qualify. Oh and and watching the drunks who stayed 10 minutes after closing time, then fight with their server because they didn't pay their tab, but were insisting they put "two 40's" in the payment sleeve. Wow. Two 40s? So large amounts of malt beer are now an acceptable form of payment?



No comments: