1.06.2012



I am taking myself OUT. I have spent the week mostly sleeping or crashed out on the couch with my laptop and TV and my body has just eaten up all this available time to hang out in dreamland. I said I felt like I could sleep for a week, and then basically did.
I considered staying in bed again today but the new neighbor just above me is driving me crazy with his loud and never ending ghetto speak. He has spent his week out on his balcony conversing/yelling constantly on his phone the only words of which I can really understand are the angry profanities. Not a very "neighborly" fellow.
The brand new not too personable management, the new neighbors, the recent major car crash/shooting up the street and the fact that my friend is hitting the trail when her lease is up soon is making my home feel not so home-y anymore. I'm kinda scared to be living here alone.
Oh well at least I have my cat... and some pepper spray. Im taking my lazy ass out into the world to go for a walk and see a movie.


No comments: