1.06.2012


I decided earlier to get out of my apartment.. get in the jeep and wander where ever seemed good. I pictured a walk at the park maybe and a movie, maybe a drink at a random little hole in the wall. Well I got as far as Starbucks cuz I chose to venture out at the brilliant hour of just before 5PM. I walked in, ordered a mint hot chocolate, and walked out again because it was much colder in the Starbucks than it was outside. Brrr. I sat in my Jeep watching the unmoving mass of vehicles on Collins and connntemplated the park, and connntemplated the coffee shop I like on the other side of town. But you know, I'm very aware bad traffic puts me in a very dark place. That wasn't the goal of the journey. I drove home with my hot chocolate and now, I am posting these lovely videos on my blog here. Cheers to all you lovely people out there who made it to the hole in the wall!

No comments: