1.12.2012


My sister joined The Burlington Bombshells, a roller derby team, a while ago. It's basically the single most badass hobby a gal can have, male derby teams=way less cool, and the only sport I would ever be able to cheer anyone on in. So I've been psyched she's gotten into it, and gotten pretty good from what I hear. Though we haven't been to any of her bouts being across the country, my cousin and I are intrigued by her posts about it online and inspired to give skating a shot. She found a roller rink near by and though we are both pretty doubtful of our current skills on skates, you gotta start somewhere. Hopefully I will be better on little wheels than I am at sliding down mountains on boards, and will be in less pain after my first attempt at it. (well first after like a hundred years.)

No comments: