10.30.2012

Bobby Pins and Blow dryers

Thank you, for again making me feel like a burden in your day.  Sometimes I am truly blown away by your selfish views.  I wonder how many more times this could possibly happen before I move on to the next season of my life and will from then on only be able to look back at this as a time when I expressed to you I needed you, which to me would have seemed obvious, and tried to lean on you a little, but you didn't like it, and instead added insult to injury.  I bet you'd hate it if you realized how much you reminded me just now of the most hurtful conversation I can ever remember having with dad.  His words which rip my heart to shreds whenever my mind replays them as I picture the disapproval and anger, over something so insignificant, on his face as he spoke them.  I saw that look in your eye just now as you said, nothing.   Why do people hurt each other over things like bobby pins and blow dryers?  I finally shed a few tears about it, cest la vie as they say, and when it happens next I will let it bounce off and not be surprised by it.  I will make sure not to touch anything of yours or burden you with any more of my needs.  



No comments: