10.13.2009

Dumb

Dumb doctors and their misdiagnosis. I've been ill and emotional over facing an operation for weeks that I don't even need!? What the... how am I ever supposed to believe anything they say now? Does anyone out there in the medical profession have a clue about what they are doing? Is anything in place to hold these people accountable?? What am I paying them for exactly? For misinformation and no answers? I just got charged sooo much money to be told, "Oh, we were wrong before, you don't need an operation, and we don't know what's really wrong." The medical profession should work more like it does for the lawyers, where no success equals no payment. If you can't give me answers and make me feel better, you don't get paid. But, that's just my silly opinion. I wonder how much they used to charge for bloodletting?

No comments: