1.15.2010

sushi fun




Heather and the boys with their chopsticks at my good-bye sushi lunch outing =)

Benji ate the paper off his chopsticks and puked it all up plus some in my lap.

Ethan nearly choked to death on the edamame bean his mother gave him.

We claimed three tables and sprawled toys all over the restaurant, including one I had to sheepishly collect from under someone else's table when we left.

We had to eat our food in shifts as people across the room shot irritated glances at the two squirmy, shrieking, tired little boys alternately being distracted by three nannies and their mother.

But, it really was a nice thought.


2 comments:

Heather said...

hahahaha, oh my gosh, this literally had me dying!

I love your description of the whole debacle. It's perfect...it sure was "sushi fun"

hehe

Raven said...

heh...

"I'm going to have the 'sushi'..."