9.23.2010

Perfume, Potager and Sgt Pepper



Back at Roots again. This place calms my spirit somehow. My blackberry-almond steamer is so perfect and is releasing enough happy endorphins to erase the rotten mood I was in from a bad morning of mounting frustrations resulting in my being late to class through no fault of my own. Well, getting lunch after class at Potager earlier on helped begin the path to more peace... and getting a text from my sister during that lunch with a picture of a ridiculously happy pug riding in the front seat of her car (who I get to finally meet soon.) Oh and the smell of some yummy Vera Wang Princess perfume I sprayed myself down with in Ulta. That makes me happy too. I wanted to buy some but settled for a few free squirts. Apparently my environment has an EXTREME impact on my thought processes and ability to maintain sanity. So glad I have my little happy corners of the world to hide away in.






No comments: