3.19.2012

I don't like this night. Nope.  I have to be up early in the morning for an ultrasound so it would be great if I could get some rest, but there's a loud thunder storm, and all I can think about is the dream that woke me up last night.  It stirred up all these horrible feelings I used to feel all the time when an evil man wormed his way like a serpent into my mother's life and turned our lives into a daily nightmare.  I feel like I've been slimed by some voodoo shit with all his messing around with dark powers.  I feel threatened by someone I haven't seen in years, yet I'm sitting here all alone in my own space, with the doors locked.  I really wish I didn't have to sleep alone tonight.  I'm going to find the happiest most light-hearted movie I can, like Milo and Otis or some silly cartoon, and play it on repeat with a light on, until I can fall to sleep.



No comments: